Mystery Comp Multiplier
Tuesdays in July, multiply your comps!
• Argosy Casino’s “Mystery Comp Multiplier” Promotion will be held on each Tuesday from July 3rd, 2018 through July 31st, 2018 from 10:00am to 12:00am (Midnight).
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards program to participate. Argosy’s Marquee Rewards card is free and may be obtained at the Players Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• Participants must use their Marquee Rewards card in order to participate in this promotion
• This is an additional benefit of being a Marquee Rewards card member.
• Guests will be notified of the “Mystery Comp Multiplier” via mail, host, email and/or phone.
• One prize per person per week.
• All Marquee Rewards members are invited to activate a kiosk game to receive between 2x and 10x comp multiplier on July 3rd, July 10th, July 17th, July 24th, and July 31st. A maximum of $500 in comps can be added per promotion date.
• The kiosk game can be activated between the hours of 10:00am-12:00am (midnight) on each promotion date.
• The comp multiplier will automatically be added to their accounts after the gaming day is over.
• In the event of a system malfunction, comp multiplier can take up to ninety-six (96) hours to be added to the participant’s Marquee Rewards account.
• All times listed above are local time.
• No purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion. All participants must have a Marquee Rewards card. The Marquee Rewards card is free and may be obtained by presenting a valid, state-issued ID at the Players Club.
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age to participate in this promotion.
• Each winner must present valid government issued photo identification and Marquee Rewards card to claim any prizes.
• Persons who have been evicted from any Penn National Gaming, Inc. casino or those who have entered into a self-exclusion program or who have been entered into a state exclusion program in a state where a Marquee Rewards subsidiary of Penn National Gaming, Inc. operates and is connected to the Marquee Rewards Universe will not be eligible to participate.
• Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc., their immediate family members (immediate family is defined as employee’s spouse, parents, sibling, child or stepchild) and employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc.'s affiliate companies are not eligible to participate.
• Family members of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa employees are not eligible to participate in this program at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Said determination will be made at the sole discretion of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to void any entry.
• Participation in this promotion is in agreement to abide by the rules of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa “Mystery Comp Multiplier”.
• Must be present to win.
• If a winner is unable to physically participate, a person of that winner’s choosing will be allowed to represent the winner in the promotion.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of promotional rules or other misconduct.
• Promotion is subject to all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to approval by the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
• Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government-imposed fees.
• Penn National Gaming, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect information in the database, incorrect mail, failure to pick up mail, or any consequential damages arising therefrom, including but not limited to, forfeiture of prizes.
• In the event a cancellation of the event is necessary, guests will be notified either in writing, phone call, e-mail or on property signage, whichever is deemed the most efficient method at the time of the cancellation. The gaming agent on duty will also be notified in writing and verbally at the time a cancellation is deemed necessary.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to remove or revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free FREEPLAY), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. points) for any persons on any state exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program (e.g. disassociated persons, self-excluded patrons), patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the property by casino management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at other Penn National Gaming, Inc. properties.