Caption Goes Here
About This Offer
- Tournament Tuesday Slot Tournaments will be held from 3:00PM – 8:00PM on Tuesday March 6th, 2018 and will continue every Tuesday until March 27th, 2018.
- All Marquee Rewards card holders are eligible to play in the Tournament Tuesday Slot Tournaments
- Participants will be invited by email, phone or personal invitation via Argosy employee
- Participants may participate up to two (2) times per Tuesday during the promotional period.
- All participants will get one free entry each Tuesday during the promotion, if they are at the tournament area within the required time by presenting their Marquee Rewards Card.
- Participants may also earn 100 points for one (1) extra entry if points are earned between 6am and 7:30pm on each Tuesday of the promotional period.
- Participants must have a Marquee Rewards Card and government issued ID.
- There is no entry fee for any of the tournaments.
Tournament Tuesday Slot Tournament:
- Registration will begin at approximately 3:00pm at the registration kiosk.
- Sessions will run approximately each hour from 4pm-4:55pm, 5pm-5:55pm, 6pm-6:55pm, and 7-7:55pm.
- Each round will run for three (3) minutes.
- On the day of the tournament, each participant will check in at the Tournament Area and receive a “PIN number” receipt before they can play.
- Once they receive their “PIN number” they may proceed to a machine during a session time period and play a round on the machine of their choosing in the tournament area.
- Guests who earn 100 points between 6am-7:30pm may swipe at the designated kiosks on the casino floor from 4pm-730pm to receive their entry for the additional round that they have qualified to play.
- Guests must bring the entry (paper ticket) to the slot tournament area to register for the additional session.
- Machines are chosen on a first come first served basis.
- Each patron may win up to twice per promotion day, but only once per hourly session. If they play twice in the same session, the better of the two scores will be used if they qualify for a prize.
- All participants will play identical slot machine models that will be set up as free-play games.
- The Tournament will be limited to a maximum of one thousand (1000) participants. The minimum number of participants is ten (10) per hour.
- The machines will automatically accumulate credits at the end of the round. Each participant’s total will be recorded to determine tournament standings.
- In case of a slot machine malfunction, the participant should raise his/her hand, and a Slot Technician will be dispatched to try and fix the problem. The time will stop in the event of a slot machine malfunction. The time resumes when the slot door closes. If the slot machine cannot be fixed, the player will be taken to an alternate machine.
- If any slot tournament information is permanently lost due to machine malfunction, and there are no alternate machines available, the participant will be allowed to compete in the next round.
- The top ten (10) scores during each session will be awarded prizes as follows:
- 1st – $300 SlotPlay
- 2nd - $250 SlotPlay
- 3rd - $200 SlotPlay
- 4th - $150 SlotPlay
- 5th – 10th: $100 SlotPlay
- The names of the winners will be announced over the public-address system. The selected winners will have five (5) minutes to report to the tournament area and claim their prize.
- If they winner does not appear in the five (5) minutes allotted, then they will forfeit their prize.
- SlotPlay will be added into player accounts within seventy-two (72) hours from the beginning of the tournament.
- Total amount of slotplay awarded on each promotion date is $6000 unless a guest does not appear within five minutes and the prize is forfeited.
- All times listed above are Local Time.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion. All participants must have a Marquee Rewards card. The Marquee Rewards card is free and may be obtained by presenting a valid, state-issued ID at the Players Club.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age to participate in this promotion.
- Each winner must present valid government issued photo identification and Marquee Rewards card to claim any prizes.
- Persons who have been evicted from any Penn National Gaming, Inc. casino or those who have entered into a self-exclusion program or who have been entered into a state exclusion program in a state where a Marquee Rewards subsidiary of Penn National Gaming, Inc. operates and is connected to the Marquee Rewards Universe will not be eligible to participate.
- Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc., their immediate family members (immediate family is defined as employee’s spouse, parents, sibling, child or stepchild) and employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc.'s affiliate companies are not eligible to participate.
- Family members of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa employees are not eligible to participate in this program at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail.
- Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Said determination will be made at the sole discretion of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
- Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to void any entry.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by the rules of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa “Tournament Tuesday Slot Tournament.”
- Must be present to win.
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, and/or violation of promotional rules or other misconduct.
- Promotion is subject to all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to approval by the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government-imposed fees.
- Penn National Gaming, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect information in the database, incorrect mail, failure to pick up mail, or any consequential damages arising therefrom, including but not limited to, forfeiture of prizes.
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to remove or revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free SLOTPLAY), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. points) for any persons on any state exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program (e.g. disassociated persons, self-excluded patrons), patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the property by casino management or government authorities, or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at other Penn National Gaming, Inc. properties.
- In the event a cancellation of the event is necessary, guests will be notified either in writing, phone call, e-mail or on property signage, whichever is deemed the most efficient method at the time of the cancellation. The gaming agent on duty will also be notified in writing and verbally at the time a cancellation is deemed necessary.