Earn game pieces for your chance at a Winning Hand!
• Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa’s “Winning Hand” Promotion will be held on July 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th, 2018 from 5pm-10pm.
• Must be a member of the Marquee Rewards program to participate. Argosy’s Marquee Rewards card is free and may be obtained at the Players Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
• Guests will be notified of the “Winning Hand” via direct mail only.
• Guests must bring in their game piece (mailer) on each promotion day in order to participate and be awarded a prize in this promotion.
• Invited Marquee Rewards members will receive a mailer that will have 1 of 52 players cards on it, in reference to a standard deck of cards.
• The game piece (mailer) will be a randomly assigned playing card with the patron’s name and Marquee Rewards number printed on it.
• All invited guests will use the same game piece (mailer) for the entirety of the promotion.
• Guests who do not receive an invite in the mail may earn one (1) game piece each week during the promotion.
• Guests must earn 500 tier points on any one (1) gaming day on the following dates in-order to receive a Winning Hand game piece (1 of 52 cards on it, in reference to a standard deck of cards) and participate for that week only.
o Earned Monday, July 2nd- Thursday, July 5th, must be used during the promotion on Friday, July 6th
o Earned Monday. July 9th- Thursday, July 12th, must be used during the promotion on Friday, July 13th
o Earned, Monday, July 16th- Thursday, July 19th, must be used during the promotion on Friday, July 20th
o Earned, Monday, July 23rd- Thursday, July 26th, must be used during the promotion on Friday, July 27th
• Once the guest has earned 500 Tier Points, they must visit Players Club during operating hours (8am-midnight) to receive the Winning Hand game piece.
• The game piece is only good for the week in which it is earned. The Players Club will stamp the game piece with the valid promotion date and sign the game piece when issued.
• From 5pm-10pm on each drawing date (7/6, 7/13, 7/20, and 7/27), one card from a 52 card deck will be drawn every hour and displayed at the promotions zone and announced over the loud speaker.
• If the guest matches the game piece in the following ways, they will win the following prize (at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 10pm):
o Suit & Value: $250 Freeplay
o Value Only: $25 Freeplay
o Suit Only: $15 Freeplay
• Guest must be in line by times listed (5:55pm, 6:55pm, 7:55pm, 8:55pm, 9:55pm, & 10:55pm) to be eligible for that hours wining card.
• Guests can win once per drawing.
• Guests must visit the promotions zone during the hour in which their winning card is displayed.
• Guests must present their game piece with the winning card in order to receive the prize.
• Lost or discarded game pieces will not be replaced.
• Game pieces that are presented must be presented in original form, no photograph or photocopies will be accepted.
• All times listed above are local time.
• All participants must have a Marquee Rewards card. The Marquee Rewards card is free and may be obtained by presenting a valid, state-issued ID at the Players Club.
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age to participate in this promotion.
• Each winner must present valid government issued photo identification and Marquee Rewards card to claim any prizes.
• Persons who have been evicted from any Penn National Gaming, Inc. casino or those who have entered into a self-exclusion program or who have been entered into a state exclusion program in a state where a Marquee Rewards subsidiary of Penn National Gaming, Inc. operates and is connected to the Marquee Rewards Universe will not be eligible to participate.
• Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc., their immediate family members (immediate family is defined as employee’s spouse, parents, sibling, child or stepchild) and employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc.'s affiliate companies are not eligible to participate.
• Family members of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa employees are not eligible to participate in this program at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Said determination will be made at the sole discretion of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Use of the Marquee Rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to void any entry.
• Participation in this promotion is in agreement to abide by the rules of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa “Winning Hand.”
• Must be present to win.
• If a winner is unable to physically participate, a person of that winner’s choosing will be allowed to represent the winner in the promotion.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of promotional rules or other misconduct.
• Promotion is subject to all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to approval by the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
• Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government-imposed fees.
• Penn National Gaming, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect information in the database, incorrect mail, failure to pick up mail, or any consequential damages arising therefrom, including but not limited to, forfeiture of prizes.
• In the event a cancellation of the event is necessary, guests will be notified either in writing, phone call, e-mail or on property signage, whichever is deemed the most efficient method at the time of the cancellation. The gaming agent on duty will also be notified in writing and verbally at the time a cancellation is deemed necessary.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to remove or revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free SLOTPLAY), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. points) for any persons on any state exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program (e.g. disassociated persons, self-excluded patrons), patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the property by casino management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at other Penn National Gaming, Inc. properties.