Caption Goes Here
Thursdays in August, swipe your mychoice® card at any Promotions Kiosk and automatically win Free SlotPlay®!
• Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa’s “Swipe & Win” Promotion will be held on every Thursday in August of 2019.
• Must be a member of the mychoice rewards program to participate. Argosy’s mychoice rewards card is free and may be obtained at the Players Club.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a mychoice rewards card, a government issued photo ID is required to verify age.
• Participants must use their mychoice rewards card in order to participate in this promotion.
• Invited mychoice rewards member will be notified of “Swipe & Win” via mail, email, host and/or phone.
• One prize per person per week.
• This promotion is an additional benefit of being a mychoice rewards card holder.
• All mychoice rewards members are invited to receive a guaranteed predetermined amount of Free SlotPlay on the gaming day of July 4th, 10th,11th, 17th,18th,24th,25th,31st, and every Thursday in August of 2019.
• mychoice rewards member will activate a kiosk game between the hours of 10:00am- 11:59pm to receive their predetermined amount of Free SlotPlay.
• The Free Slotplay will automatically be added to the guests account ONCE THE KIOSK GAME IS ACTIVATED.
• In the event of a system malfunction an alternative method may be provided at the discretion of management.
• All times listed above are local time.
• All participants must have a mychoice rewards card. The mychoice rewards card is free and may be obtained by presenting a valid, state-issued ID at the Players Club.
• Must be twenty-one (21) years of age to participate in this promotion.
• Each winner must present valid government issued photo identification and mychoice rewards card to claim any prizes.
• Persons who have been evicted from any Penn National Gaming, Inc. casino or those who have entered into a self-exclusion program or who have been entered into a state exclusion program in a state where a mychoice rewards subsidiary of Penn National Gaming, Inc. operates and is connected to the mychoice rewards Universe will not be eligible to participate.
• Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc., their immediate family members (immediate family is defined as employee’s spouse, parents, sibling, child or stepchild) and employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc.'s affiliate companies are not eligible to participate.
• Family members of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa employees are not eligible to participate in this program at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail.
• Program benefits are not transferable between patrons and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Said determination will be made at the sole discretion of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa.
• Use of the mychoice rewards card indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
• Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to void any entry.
• Participation in this promotion is in agreement to abide by the rules of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa “Swipe & Win”
• Must be present to win.
• If a winner is unable to physically participate, a person of that winner’s choosing will be allowed to represent the winner in the promotion.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of promotional rules or other misconduct.
• Promotion is subject to all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to approval by the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
• Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government-imposed fees.
• Penn National Gaming, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect information in the database, incorrect mail, failure to pick up mail, or any consequential damages arising therefrom, including but not limited to, forfeiture of prizes.
• In the event a cancellation of the event is necessary, guests will be notified either in writing, phone call, e-mail or on property signage, whichever is deemed the most efficient method at the time of the cancellation. The gaming agent on duty will also be notified in writing and verbally at the time a cancellation is deemed necessary.
• Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa reserves the right to remove or revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free FREEPLAY), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. points) for any persons on any state exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program (e.g. disassociated persons, self-excluded patrons), patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the property by casino management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at other Penn National Gaming, Inc. properties.