Keeping You Up-to-DateAll the information you need about the reopening of Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Caption Goes Here
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Missouri Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and Platte County public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor and disable approximately 50% of our slot machines, including the removal of chairs.
- Table games will reopen in a limited capacity to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Live music and entertainment will remain suspended.
- Limited restaurant offerings will be available from Red Lotus, Journey Steakhouse, Zoe's and 99 Hops House.
- Terrace Buffet and the Lucky Taco will remain closed.
- Valet will remain closed.
- The Hotel has reopened with limited capacity.
- All customers, including Choice and Advantage mychoice® members, will enter the property through the Garage Entrance.
- Preferred, Elite and Owners Club will enter through the VIP Entrance with a VIP line.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day prior to their shift.
- Effective July 16 at 12:01 a.m., guests will be required to wear mask continuously to enter and remain at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa by order of the Platte County Health Department.
- Effective November 23 at 12:01 a.m. all Food and Beverage service will end at 10 p.m. at Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa by order of the Platte County Health Department.
- Guests must show their face when entering the property.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The casino floor will be deep cleaned on a daily basis.
Now open 24/7 except from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. on Wednesdays.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.